For all students:
1. Octopus Card - You need to pay for your own entrance. The entrance fee is HK$17/$8 during the week or HK$19/$9 at the weekends for adults/children and can be paid by Octopus. Children under 3 years of age go free!
2. HK$5 coins - The lockers require a HK$5 coin refundable deposit. In case you don't have any coins there are money changing machines by the entrance or you can ask for change at the office.
3. Flip flops - To preserve hygiene for yourself and others, please do make sure these are a clean and dedicated pair for the pool. Bring a bag to put them in!
4. Swim Suit - Wear appropriate swim wear.
5. Thermal Wear - A must for children - see this post for more details.
6. Goggles - except for Baby & Toddler and Scared Beginners classes - see this post for a guide to buying goggles.
7. Water & snack - replenish your electrolytes and stay hydrated.
8. Wet bag - to put all your wet items in after the swim - we encourage a reusable bag.
9. Swim Cap - We will provide you with one on your first lesson (except for Baby & Toddler and drop in classes) - fun fish caps for the kids, boring normal caps for the adults I'm afraid. Bring them for subsequent lessons to keep your hair out of your face and provide a little protection against the pool's harsh chemicals.
1. Umbrella - for adults that watch the lesson poolside. There are foot baths and strong showers that everyone must pass through to get poolside. If you don't intend on getting wet, bring an umbrella!
2. Flip flops - You are not allowed to wear outdoor shoes poolside. To preserve hygiene for yourself and others, please do make sure these are a clean and dedicated pair for the pool. Bring a bag to put them in!